Atlanta Pride’s sponsors cover only about 30% of the costs associated with producing the annual Festival and Parade. In order to keep Atlanta pride free to the public, the committee relies heavily on donations from individuals to cover the other 70% of the expenses. These expenses include everything from tents, tables and chairs to police and sanitation services.   DONATING TO FRIENDS OF PRIDE Friends of Pride is a year-round giving campaign for the Atlanta Pride Committee. This annual fund follows our fiscal year (January 1-December 31) and your donation will be tax deductible as allowed by law.

Click here to donate to Friends of Pride using our online form.

Click here to download Friends of Pride form.

 (Donations to FOP do not include Festival VIP Pass(es) or VIP Party ticket(s)) Click here to purchase VIP Fesitval Pass

The following supporters are already Friends of Pride for 2017. We thank them for their generous contributions.



  • Cain Williamson


  • Trisha Clymore
  • Ryan Roache
  • Taliba Jonelle Shields McKenzie